Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Updates and Distractions

Reminder: Resolve is FINALLY starting a group in Tampa July 11th (today). Here is the information:
The Tampa, FL Peer-Led Support Group meets the second Wednesday of every month from 7PM-9PM beginning July 11. The July meeting will feature Kathy Foundatin, MS, LMHC, on the topic of "Coping with the stress of infertility." For more information or to RSVP, please call 727.612.0573.

I just want to pass this along. I don't know anyone that reads my blog that lives in Florida - but I'm posting this again anyways. If you are reading this and you are near Tampa - can't wait to see you there.

Also, um the DR's Office called me first thing this morning to congratulate me on ovulating and Nurse Perky was a doll. I expressed to her that I haven't ever made it this far in a cycle and I'm completely overwhelmed and embarking new territory and I had alot of thoughts swirling in my brain. She spent about 15-20 mins on the phone with me assuring me that I didn't need progesterone suppositories yet and that the only thing i need to do is on July 20th, I need to POAS .. YES the HCG ones ............................ (long pause) ..This is assuming that I do not get my period, and as much as i want that to not happen, it's uncharted water is quite freaking the F*%& out of me. Also, I have this auto immune thingy that doesn't like me to stay pregnant, so as soon as I get a + result, I have to call the office and run to the pharmacy and fill my Rx of prednisone and lovenox. I am also scheduled for a beta July 23rd. WOAH ... too far away but not soon enough .... I am feeling SUPER bi-polar because this is the most success I have had and i really want it to result in a BFP. That will be the greatest Birthday present ever. On the other hand, would that be too much good stuff in one cycle? Aren't I being alittle greedy?? I should be happy and overjoyed that I even got this far, I keep hearing "you ungrateful human".... (do you see my bi-polar disease?) Trust me, I am by far ungrateful and not in the least downplaying the exurbanite amount of excitement I feel.... all this thinking while trying to just relax all at the same time. Boy, It's Super Fantastic. (<---------- sarcasm here) On the plus side(i think) my boobs are KILLING ME. This started a few days ago and seem to be getting more sore and tender by the day (clo.mid??)

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey congrats on ovulating and good luck!!! I hope your body cooperates like it's supposed to and you get good news in a few weeks!!!!

Cajun Cutie said...

I miss you too. I got your postcard in the mail today and it made me smile. I have been having a rough two days. Thanks for making me feel less alone.
Good Luck!

Shelby said...

Yay for ovulating!! I wish you all the luck in the world!

Kate said...

I'm hoping for a good result!!!

Dr. Grumbles said...

Hooray for ovulation! Have fun peeing on that stick!

Courtney said...

Those two weeks can't pass by soon enough! I can't wait to hear the results, but hope for a calm and a most un-bi-polar like two weeks for you. :)

KarenO said...

Of COURSE you're allowed to have all these good stuff in one cycle! So you just hang in there and take care of yourself :)

FattyPants said...

Ooooooooooooooooh I see you did ovulate! 7.5 is fine for only 3dpo so don't let it bring you down. I'll be keeping everything crossed for you.

C said...

I am sooo excited for you. Even if you don't get your bfp this cycle (which, don't get me wrong, I'm really praying you do), at least you know your body has the capability of O!! I will be waiting on the doorstep of your blog come the 20th to see what your results are. I wish you the best and you are in my prayers.