So I figured I would take a few minutes and explain why I am trying Awkward Moments out for a while:
- We do not have a 9-5 lifestyle.
- There are plenty of weird feelings to deal with after becoming a mom/parent after yrs of treatments and wanting child(ren)
- Life with and w/o Child(ren) can definitely provide you with many awkward moment And I seem to find many of them along our daily exchanges ..Potty training (nuff said)
- MT (3 in June) and The Armadillo (Army - 16 months)
- Our la.ndlords are the dream team of Awkward Moments
- A mother Dx w/ B.i-Po.lar Disor.der when you are 31 makes for numerous awkward family moments
- A MIL w 6 ex's, a boyfriend 4 yrs older than her oldest son, 10 children, and 19+ animals living under 1 roof
- A FIL and Step mom that are far away, call seldom and ignore all our efforts to get them to visit us
To assure you that I can keep up w/ the Awkward Moments - MT (my oldest who will be 3 in June) Keeps telling everyone that "Mommie Hit the Mailman" A few weeks ago, a mailman pulled out in front of me and I had to slam on breaks and MT's sippy cup landed in the floor. We were on our way to a playdate and as soon as we got there he announced it to everyone. And keeps repeating it to everyone. I have to constantly explain this story.
To catch everyone up that wants to be brought up to speed:
I had a baby through Fertility treatments, then when he was 7 months, I got pregnant with Army but did not know it until I was already 8 weeks preg. The past 16 months I have been dealing w/ quitting my career, full time pregnant mom to full time stay home mom of 2, and adjusting to my husband working 12 hr midnight shifts
Needless to say, I had to take a break from blogging. We were going through so many adjustments. I am still learning to manage a house, family and fun on 1 very minimal budget. (and usually only 1 present parent) I have somewhat figured out how to eat healthy and use coupons. I save 60% of our weekly grocery bill w coupons/deals. Most of my free time is watching tv shows, printing/organizing our coupons for the next week, folding laundry, and picking up toys. I try to add reading in there if there is a good book that can keep my attention.
Ok so now your turn, What have I missed the past 16 months? or what would you like to know about me(my family) or want me to blog about?