Friday, July 6, 2007

I have now seen the Loch Ness Monster at the Peak

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I can't begin to tell you how excited I am. I have NEVER seen this result on my CBE monitor. I am as giddy as a school girl ... and my husband is quite happy too ;)


OKOK, now that that shock as warn off.. I need to calrify that .. for most women, this is not a photo documentary moment. BUT for one that has been tested and tested and testing and testing for over 2 years and NEVER got a positive OPK.... I am elated!!! I was busting at the seams on my way to work in the car ... i was even tearful and overwhlemed with joy ... this is a milestone for me .. i am celebrating !!!!!

11 comments:

Dr. Grumbles said...

yay! I am so jealous! But then, I've gotten them before, just not currently.

Yay! May you shower that egg with swimmers!

I do enjoy the monitor's little egg symbol. Even though it is not an actual egg, I like to personify it and say things like, "I am so glad you finally decided to show up!"

JJ said...

Thats GREAT!!!! SO happy for you! Do you little happy dance, and then get down to business ;)

Kate said...

Way to go!!! That is wonderful! Now, hopefully we will get some more great news in two more weeks! :)

nickoletta100 said...

Your DH is in for a great weekend!!!!

YMS said...

Hey, I am a newbie in this blog world but wanted to congratulate you for your eggie!!!

Isn't is great when it appears???... I bet you are ready for a verrry busy weekend - enjoy!!!!

;)

Stacy said...

Freaking fantastic!! I was thinking of you since I read yesterday's post. Now quit reading your email and go get busy!

;)

Joy said...

YAY!!!

I remember my first egg! my hubby was laying in bed and I was standing in the bathroom and I looked up at him all gape-mouthed. He said "WHAT?!" and I said "I HAVE AN EGG!" and he looked at me like WTF does THAT mean?

Congrats!
gonna be some sexy time at your house!

C said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Baby Dust, Baby Dust, Baby Dust, Baby Dust!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KarenO said...

You go girl! All of the best for everything from here on :) hugz!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!!!

Lollipop Goldstein said...

Congratulations!!!