Wednesday, July 18, 2007

T - 36 hours

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Not much to say - Still have Boat loads of hope and 1 more day to go. My husband said that we would test together on Friday Morning - thank gawd he has off that morning. He had a dream the other night and said he has a "feeling" that things are about to change drastically ..... Boy I hope he means in the + sign kinda way ... Because we are moving in 11 days (up 2 buildings), and his work schedule is drastically changing (IMHO) .. SO yes this are gonna change ... but man 'o' man did that get me thinking and letting my brain run wild with that idea. OK , OK back to reality, T - 36 hours .. and counting. I am actually excited to get to POAS at the moment. I'm feeling energized .. Those chicken dances, goood thoughts, stone rubbings, well wishes, etc. are definitely being felt - Thank you - thank you very much - I have alot of commenting and encouraging to do to repay all of y'all.

19 comments:

Courtney said...

Anxiously counting down the hours with you!

Cajun Cutie said...

keeping my limbs crossed for you lady. Missing you and hoping and praying for you.

beagle said...

Good Luck Tomorrow!
(visiting via Stirrup Queen's blog)

Sunny said...

Fingers crossed!!!

Kate said...

Good luck!!!!

YMS said...

...36 hours still, I will have no nails by tomorrow morning!!!
Sending you the best wishes and lots of good luck!

Dr. Grumbles said...

Still doing the chicken dance!

Anonymous said...

Good luck, dear one. That's a lot of stressful things happening at once. **hugs**

JJ said...

Sorry I have been MIA, but I am wishing you lots of LUCK!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I can not BELIEVE you have waited this long! You are killing us!

I really hope it is positive.

Mandy said...

Promise to post the SECOND you have POAS!!! Okay?
Fingers crossed!
Mands xx

Pamela T. said...

With be thinking positive thoughts for you tomorrow!

tryingin2007 said...

wishing you tons of good luck!!!

(and good packing vibes.)

Cibele said...

I'll be waiting and hoping with you!!! good luck

Leah said...

Can't wait until tomorrow, praying and hoping for good things!

Ashley said...

Hey Farah, thank you for the comment! We are going to have a great trip. As for you, I am keeping my fingers crossed and saying some prayers that your husband was right...as in the + way! :] I so hope this is for you! I can't wait to get back from vacation to see the results!

Anonymous said...

Good luck tomorrow.

Knock Me Up said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog. I'll be checking in on you to see how POAS goes. I'm TRYING to hold off till Tuesday night which is the day before beta.

Good Luck.

My_Herstory said...

I haven't been around, but have read your most recent post. I wish you the lots of luck... but only the good kind! I'll come back and check in on you and finish catching up... All my hope is with ya!

My.Herstory
Jenn