I recently checked my recent keyword analysis and I want to help those in need:
- For the Googler that is looking when to fertilize carrots, I assure you, this is the wrong blog for that. I am still trying to figure out how this whole fertilization works.
- For the Googler that asks "If God is angry at me causing me to have infertility" I do not have any proof - this is solely my opinion but I do not think that God is causing anyone infertility because he is angry at them. Yeah it sucks but it's life sometimes and there are REALLY awesome people who will support you.
- For the Googler that searched "Crack Whores": sorry to mislead you and I doubt that you will find any one my blog
- For the Googler that "hates vegetables" - So sorry to hear that- I don;t like them all but i do have some favorites
- For the Googler that got 4 +OPK's in a roll - grats to you- good luck
- For the Googler that is taking CL.omid and still no sign of Ovulation on CD20, I have been there, done that, made a Tshirt. I am very sorry to hear that.
- For the Googler that wants to know where the Sun rises and Sets in FL- boy can I help you out. Rises on the East, Sets in the West. Check here (go to availability and see awesome sunrises over the Atlantic)
Just trying to do my part in helping ... (and post a fun blog - its been awhile since a fun blog) Feel free to play along
The pharmacy called today for me to pick up my Rx of Cl.omid - Do I go get it or leave it be? It did for the first time, combined with metformin, make me ovulate ... Could it hurt, while I wait ?!?