Wednesday, July 25, 2007

CD3

My balance in the Universe has returned and I am doing much better - Sorry for the really long pity party I was hosting for myself- thank you all for enduring the painful read. I thought I needed a light hearted post, so here it goes.

I recently checked my recent keyword analysis and I want to help those in need:
  • For the Googler that is looking when to fertilize carrots, I assure you, this is the wrong blog for that. I am still trying to figure out how this whole fertilization works.
  • For the Googler that asks "If God is angry at me causing me to have infertility" I do not have any proof - this is solely my opinion but I do not think that God is causing anyone infertility because he is angry at them. Yeah it sucks but it's life sometimes and there are REALLY awesome people who will support you.
  • For the Googler that searched "Crack Whores": sorry to mislead you and I doubt that you will find any one my blog
  • For the Googler that "hates vegetables" - So sorry to hear that- I don;t like them all but i do have some favorites
  • For the Googler that got 4 +OPK's in a roll - grats to you- good luck
  • For the Googler that is taking CL.omid and still no sign of Ovulation on CD20, I have been there, done that, made a Tshirt. I am very sorry to hear that.
  • For the Googler that wants to know where the Sun rises and Sets in FL- boy can I help you out. Rises on the East, Sets in the West. Check here (go to availability and see awesome sunrises over the Atlantic)

Just trying to do my part in helping ... (and post a fun blog - its been awhile since a fun blog) Feel free to play along

The pharmacy called today for me to pick up my Rx of Cl.omid - Do I go get it or leave it be? It did for the first time, combined with metformin, make me ovulate ... Could it hurt, while I wait ?!?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would say skip the clomid unless you have a clearing ultrasound first. If your ovaries are all clear, then I don't think it will hurt and you never know. . .

Kate said...

Where am I supposed to go for my carrot fertilization info now??? hahahaha

LJ said...

I rarely get crazy googlers like that. I get the IUI, prometrium, etc. searches.

This was a fun post! And personally, I loathe clomid. Think it's the tool of the devil, but that's just me.

Courtney said...

Do what you feel is absolutely best for you. If you want to take a break during this transitional phase, then take one. If you don't feel like you can be at peace with that decision, then go pick up the meds.

Maybe google will reveal the answer to you! :)

Dr. Grumbles said...

I wish I knew if picking up that Clomid was a good idea or not.

I'm hoping you get fertilized before the carrots. They haven't worked nearly as hard as you have for this.

nickoletta100 said...

I'm so sorry. I was on vacation and am now catching up. Sorry about getting the BFN. :(

LIW (Lady In Waiting) said...

Just catching up...

Yikes! Lots of pressure in your life right now. I think that sitting out a cycle is a good idea.

As for the Clo.mid, I think I would pass. My RE says it is only useful for 4 cycles before it significantly reduces your lining. You wouldn't want to waste one unmonitored...

I think finding another RE is a good idea. Given the sensitivity of IF treatment, it is important that you feel comfortable with the person in charge!!

Hang in there, sweetie!

Princess Peach said...

I'm so glad you've found your balance in the universe! It certainly shows in your funny post :)

Princess Peach said...

I'm so glad you've found your balance in the universe! It certainly shows in your funny post :)

Cibele said...

I need that clomid T-shirt please ahaha I am so glad to see that you are feeling better. Are you trying clomid again this cycle? CD 8 for me and I took it again...