9dpo - symptoms:
- peeing has increased through-out the week. (increased 2 fold today) I have had to wake up in the night several nights in a row now to use the restroom.
- My chest goes from hurting like burning to not hurting at all. It tends to hurt more in the morning and evening (also sign of AF I've been told?)
- cramp-like stuffs that come and go in waves, twinges deep in my tummy area (could be related to AF?)
- feeling bloated (could be AF related?)
- weird wet gooey cm a few days ago - then thicker,whiter cm once (clom.id related?)
- sleepiness in the AM and towards the evenings around 4:30-6 ish, (AF related?)
- headaches the past couple days late in the evenings (AF related?), i felt dizzy yesterday, we were driving in the car and I got really motion sick (probably hungry)
there ya go - I know I shouldn't be getting my hopes up .. but I am. Also, I just really wanted to document what I have been feeling. (in hopes i can stop being hyper-aware and letting it go) I have been doing breathing exercises to try and remain calm and lessen the anticipation. I have been saying many prayers when I start to get my thoughts rolling and swirling around. I am trying to and remain focused and relaxed. Lots of bjewel'd 2 playing - it makes my mind numb.
My father and E are taking me out to dinner tonight to celebrate my birthday. I am looking forward to that - maybe I might even get a brownie sunday or something.