Sunday, July 1, 2007

Anticipation ..It's a matter of Time (i hope)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Well, I have been POAS 2 times a day since day CD9. Watching the line get darker and darker (just not quite dark enough, yet). This morning (CD 12) my CBE Monitor represented the high reading. So it should be soon. ( i hope) As long as I have had this CBE Monitor, (since Aug. 06) I have yet to see it go from high to peak representing an ovulation. So I am looking forward to this very much so. Although, I have heard that c.lomid messes up the monitor readings. (that is why I am using the ol' fashion sticks too) Today I have felt bloated, thirsty and extremely sleepy (slept til 9 am, watched tv/laundry, took a nap at 2ish - 5ish and still feel really exhausted for no reason) I had a headache earlier this morning. I am assuming these are all lingering side effects. Hope everyone had a great weekend.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

***** Update - It's 2 am, and I should be sleeping but instead I am awake and very sick to my stomach, praying to the porcelain goddess... I am hoping it was ovulation related. Maybe it is/maybe it isn't. Now I am going to look up OHSS. I don't know if this is related. cripes... Hopefully a more positive update soon*********

7 comments:

Princess Peach said...

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the big "o" and the even bigger "p".

Thanks for your comments on my posting; you are very kind. I should get my book in the next day or so.

hope you are covered in baby dust!

Kate said...

I'll be thinking about you. I hope you feel better. :(

Anonymous said...

I don't think you have to worry about OHSS unless you have an HCG trigger shot. So, hopefully, you don't have to worry about OHSS.

I hope you start feeling better soon.

Dr. Grumbles said...

Hope you feel better and get a clear sign of O soon.

nickoletta100 said...

Good luck!! I sure hope it is the Big O!!!

tryingin2007 said...

I'm rootin' for the big O!!

feel better!

Cajun Cutie said...

that picture is great.Hope you get a clear ovulation sign soon.