The rules for this award:
Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design.
Show the winners names and links on your blog, and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with “Honest Scrap.” There’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon.
List at least 10 honest things about yourself.
- My last day of work for a company that I have been at over ten yrs is tomorrow and I am as much excited as I am nervous.
- I think I allow myself to be too vulnerable and exposed. I think this gets used against me alot and creates some uncomfortability in my relationships
- I wish I could communicate better with friends, family, etc.
- Having a baby was about 75% of how/what I expected it would be. I didn't know that all these insecurities would flood my already hormonal system. It just seems so unfair
- We are in the process of re-arranging our entire house to make it possible for MT to sleep in his own room in his crib and us to sleep in our own room and still be near enough to calm my fears.*
- My husband makes references about there being #2, and no I am not talking about a pencil. These references are not welcomed yet.
- I absolutely can not wait for E and I to see each other again and spend some real quality time together.
- I wish there was a magic button I could Push to get my Mom back to her old Self.
- I absolutely enjoy taking photos. Of Any and everything.
- I want to move to another state. I took this test . The top 10 cities for me were in Louisiana, Arkansas, Virginia, and North Carolina. No city in Florida was even on there for me or E. The top 10 for my husband were in Wisconsin, Minnesota, Alaska, and The Dakotas. So, yah, we are very different in what we want out of a community.
If you are reading, You are Tagged. Leave me a comment and let me know you accept the challenge. Also, If you take the test, come back and tell me how you fared. Any city from your state on your top 10?
*MT is still in our room in a pnp by the door - There are some logistics in our living situation that I am not comfortable with him being in his room yet. There are some things that I didn't think about when we were setting up the nursery that I discovered after we brought him home from the hospital. We haven't been home at the same time to work on the room swapping together. I am hoping to have it done soon. I do not foresee this being a problem. He goes to sleep just fine without having bodies in the room with him now.