There are some really horrible things going on in the blog community - Please send your thoughts and comments if you'd like to: Me and Steve and Alexa. I wish there was more I could do to make things like this never ever happen or to heal the hurting hearts. But I am not in control all I can do is think of them and send them warm thoughts. I really feel a bond that is unique between this community - Please know you all are in my thoughts
p-word talks - skip to the red font if you want:
(spell check is broken)
To answer a few questions:
I was told at my last OB's appointment that I would have an anatomy scan (with an MFM) before my next OB appointment which would be Feb 7th (thursday at 11). It's Feb 4th- and the MFM's office still has not called and my OB nurse keeps ensuring me they will call .... At first this was very frustrating to me - now I have calmed down and it doesn't even bother me - except that I was told someting that hasn't happened (pet peeve).
E and I have gone back and fort on whether we wanted to find out the sex of the baby. I wasn't sure at first and he said he doesn't care. This waiting time has given me some time to process my thoughts and understand what I want for me. As of today since my opinion changes hourly, I want to know. I do not think that I could handle the Dr's knowing and not me. I like to know things. Plus it does seem easier with the way baby showers/baby products/clothes/American Traditions are all done these days. (on the record - I would feel much more comfortable with a "the baby is here party" but that is not the way things are done and I am trying to go with the flow). I am excited don't get me wrong, But it just seems like that whole "counting chickens before they hatch" thing. (Or Maybe it's more evidence that I need therapy.)
I am going to express my interest in knowing the sex at my thurdays appointment and see if they can help me out with this. Either an U/S or a call to the MFM dr's office and see if I can have an appointment soon ..something. I will admit that I am more concern with seeing all organs that will be developing nicely (crossed fingers) than the sex. The sex scan is just a bonus. Although I also think that knowing the sex will help me (in a few areas of things I am dealing with). It does not matter either way what the sex results are. But I am looking forward in decorating and picking out items. The baby world has made it quite difficult to plan if you do not know. Maybe I am once again, overthinking (or un-american). There is part of me that still does not want to know - but there is part of me that likes to "plan". This is why I really haven't pushed the issue at all. See I am still really conflicted by this ... sorry if it seems tedious to some since i know there are alot of really horrible things going on in our blog community.
On another note: I was tagged by a few people- here we go:
1) Link to the person that tagged you.
2) Post the rules on your blog.
3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4) Tag at least three people at the end of your post and link to their blogs.
5) Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6) Let the fun begin!
1) My H.igh Sc.hool mascot is a Sp.ong.er (sp.ong.e div.er yes ..really.. I know it's weird) and yes we did get made fun of alot
2) I absolutely can not sing - but I can turn it up in the car and try really hard!
3) I am not a big fan of Soup - Maybe because it never gets real cool long enough here - But I just don't care for it that much
4) I married one of the kindest, gentlest souls on the planet. There truly needs to be more like him. His generousity, heart, and wisdom amaze me. (and shame me often). He is just genuinely one of the nicest people you will ever meet. Despite his upbringing, and lack of support/good role models, He is a true Gentleman.
5) I adore the ocean. I get lost in it's power and beauty. The sound of waves and chirping seabirds help heal my soul.
6) I think that the blogs I read are people that I wish I lived closer to. I have gotten an opportunity to read many of your stories and they bless me and encourage me and keep me going more than you may ever know.
If you want - consider yourself tagged