Monday, December 3, 2007

speaking of spices

Stolen from Caro

You scored 75% intoxication, 50% hotness, 50% complexity, and 50% craziness!



You are Cardamom! Not many people know you. You're kind of sweet, subtle, and maybe even shy. You're definitely understated and totally underrated. But once people get to know you, they can't get enough. You touch some esoteric, ancient place deep inside people and they love you for it.

Link: The Which Spice Are You Test written by jodiesattva on OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the The Dating Persona Test


what are you?

9 comments:

Katie said...

Now I am going to have to go check out what spice I am! CardaMOM - did you notice? You are a MOM spice!

jenna sais quoi said...

LOL- You go, SpiceMom!

Katarina Jelly Beana said...

I'm Saffron. I'm 99% intoxicating, 99% crazy and 99% complex. Im warm, smart & make people feel good. So I've got that going for me, which is nice.

I'm so happy you're doing ok...i hope eating sounds fun again soon...I've been reading everything, even if I'm not responding all the time.

Jendeis said...

I'm saffron too!

Wordgirl said...

I love cardomom!

I have an awesome recipe for cardamom coffee cake!

Searching said...

You are Fennel! You're a cool cat. Crisp, clean, fresh, and extremely complicated. You're like quantum physics or modern jazz. Think Niels Bohr meets Ornette Coleman. You may look normal now, but once you sprout, you look kind of, uh, funny.

lol, niiiice, quantum physics- no WONDER I can't get my life straight!

Courtney said...

Apparently I am salt which sounds absolutely dreadful...

:(

Natalie said...

I gotta go check what I am but you crack me up - these are funny. Thx for that:-)

Yetty said...

now look what you've done!! i'm garlic :( i stink :(. aaargh