I have been meaning to ask the Internets these questions for some time now ....
- Anyone know a good breakfast bar with fruit in it that does not contain loads of sugar? Can I make my own with less sugar? Ya'know like these. MT loves this concept and I loathe the sugar overload ..Am I being too wacky?
- Are you still putting your 12+ month old in footy pajama's? How long can/do you do this?
- Any one's child waking up in the morning with bumps that look like mosquito bites on them? Maybe hives? I have no idea what/how he gets these on him. It seems like every few days, Some fade and More appear ... He doesn't itch or bother them ..they just bother me because I cannot figure out how they get on him. He got some a few days ago and they look like hives actually but they do not go away for a few days. Maybe more allergies I just haven't figured out yet. Yes, he has clean sheets, I dunno, Sign me up for MOTY.
Thank you for not flogging me for my last post. I am trying to be gentle with myself.. feel what I feel and move on. My OB's office forgot to prick my finger for the NT test while I was there, So I have to go back for that tomorrow. It will be alil while longer for the results.
I was tagged for a crazy 8 Meme
8 Things I Am Looking Forward To:
1. Summer and the fun to be had outside.
2. MT's Birthday
3. Keeping Armadillo Safe until December.
4. MT Walking unassisted.
5. More Boat/Island Trips
6. Getting a JOB that is a good fit for our family
7. Seeing Amanda in a week
8. Spending Family Time
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Worked 2 p/t jobs.
2. Washed dishes.
3. Played on Facebook.
4. Watched Ellen.
5. Checked the Mail.
6. Looked for work.
7. Cleaned the kitchen
8. Cried about nothing - Hormones are crazy
8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
1. Stop worrying/over analyzing.
2. Get a good nights sleep.
4. Help a teething baby teeth painfree
6. Not have to work; be able to be paid for things I LOVE to do.
7. Read a book - my attention span latelyhas me re-reading the same line over and over
8. Magically make the laundry clean and fold itself - same with the dinner and dishes.
8 Shows I Watch:
1. The Soup
3. So you think you can dance
5. Keeping up with the Kardashians
6. Gossip Girl (but it's over right now ...)
7. Desparate Housewives - Wow the finale was much needed
8. Big Love
8 Favorite Fruits:
8 Places I'd Like to Travel:
4. San Francisco, CA
5. Seattle, Washington
8 Places I've Lived
1. Shallotte, NC
2. Tarpon Springs, FL
3. Holiday , FL
4. Calabash, NC
5. Tallahassee, FL
6. Palm Harbor, FL
If you want to do this ..TAG your it ;)