- Last week, I was cleaning up the kitchen and MT was on the floor in there with me, I turned to scrub the stove, and he was playing with ABC magnets .... Or so I thought. I was standing less then 2 feet from him and some how he managed to take off his diaper, and find a snack from the trash can - He was licking lasagna remnants that had been thrown away and in the other hand was a banana peel .... Why didn't I grab my camera first .... because I was too busy freaking out about my mother of the year trophy (which after you finish reading this post will realize I have NO chance EVER winning)
- The cure for teething seems to be - Take him to granddaddy's and let them ride up and down the road on the riding lawnmower
- We put those plastic outlet covers in all outlets ..... MT has walked over and removed one before I had a chance to run over and stop him.
- My son is currently sleeping with one of his spoons and a toothbrush as teething toys. Because he refused to go to sleep without them in his hands.
- We went to I.kea a few days ago. Oh the fun we had! I put MT in the high chair and gave him 2 blackberries ..... JUST 2 ..... and went back to the car to unload the loot. Here is what I walked back into: it was just 2 blackberries ...
Sunday, May 31, 2009
Still Having Fun
Just wanted to post some funnies so you know we have not lost our sense of humor