To answer some questions that were asked. Or to give clarification on some stuff
- I am not at all against Juice or Milk. I struggle getting 12oz of Formula in MT a day still. He will drink 2 sippy cups full of water. I am trying to get him to drink formula out of the sippy. He HATES the formula or hates the bottle. I am not able to figure out which it is. I have switched formulas a few times to see if that would help us any - But it doesn't. So, I am hesitant to push the Juice issue until I feel I can get enough nutrients in him liquid wise. I did put Milk in the sippy today for breakfast. It went over like a lead balloon. I will keep trying little at a time.
- I try to be wise with MT's food selections. I am not at all bothered if he is offered different types of food normally. We try to live a very real, very balanced lifestyle. Including our Diets. We try to live out the moderation's theory.
- YES, Does this Kid look like his Father or What ?!?!
- I am not at all or ever will be opposed to holding/rocking/insert whatever verb to get MT to sleep. These days are few and far between. My child was held,nursed, soothed to sleep for the most part of the first 5 -6 months. Then all of a sudden, He decided that he would like to be put down to sleep. He tends to get uncomfortable when trying to be held/rocked to sleep. I obliged.
- My "sickness" has stepped into high gear over the last 2 days and seems to last all day. It is brought on by the thought of drinking water.
- I personally want to hug every one of you that commented on what a lovely family I have. Gushing, Thank you so much. * and those that included that I didn't look so bad either .. THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart. I am having a very hard time with the extra 18lbs that snuck up on me .... My mid- section is so bloated and poofy. It happened SO very Quickly this time. I was able to ease into it last time. I am not eased at all ... it was more like ...... BAM! I was wearing Mat. Clothes in those pictures. It just feels weird Since I didn't do Mat clothes until 17-19 weeks last time.
- I am Planning a birthday part for a 1 yr old ..... This.Floors.me. *what time was everyone's party at? I am trying to figure out what time to have the party. I rented a park shelter right acrossed from the playground.
- I am trying to figure out how to re-decorate the ye ole blog. When I get bored this weekend, I am going to see what I come up with.