Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Check this out ....

On a different topic:

I had lunch with a few bloggers yesterday. It was so much fun and everyone is so enjoyable. Jen has pictures. We sat at Olive Garden for hours just talking and enjoying each others conversations and company. We must do this again! Everyone is just as I expected them to be. Friendly, Bubbly, Intelligent and Super Sweet!

It was the first time out of the house for me w/o MT in 4 months. I really felt naked or like I was forgetting something all the time. I did get to enjoy a meal with both hands though. It's the simple things that are just easily forgotten but huge blessings nonetheless.

My husband was off so he offered to keep MT while I went. He said that he had an enjoyable day with him but he could not get anything done.. I just laughed. Now he knows what I mean when I say those very same things and he gives me those "eyes".

8 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

Fun little voting quiz. When I took it, I came out with the same person I plan to vote for so, good!

Yes, we must do this again. And if you don't bring MT next time, I will cry! :)

Anonymous said...

Yup, those eyes! Don't get them anymore, not since he stayed at home with the both of them once!

It's very healthy to go out on your own once in a while, obviously, not all the time but if you can get someone to look after the baby, it does a mother the world of good.

I myself do once in a while and I'm always the better for it but like you, I feel almost naked, like I've forgotten something :)

Jen said...

You are all so lucky! Next time I'm in Florida I want to come too! :)

Elle Charlie said...

That sounds like such a fun afternoon - I'm so glad you gals were able to meet up!

Unknown said...

That is so great you had a nice time. E will now for sure understand!

Amanda said...

I disagree with what the quiz said for me. :-P

I'm so glad you all had so much fun! One of these times I'm going to have to come down to Florida so I can meet you all.

Yummmmm.....Olive Garden....I've been dying for a big ol' plate of their Asiago Garlic Alfredo with Fettucini and bread sticks....drool....

Katie said...

I am so jealous that you all got to get together! I wish that I lived close enough to join in the fun!

Barb said...

I'm so glad you had fun. :)