Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Just a Click

PhotobucketOn Thursday, May 29, please click on Allison's blog, Our Own Creation, and help replace that post with whatever is currently up on her blog that day. Everyone needs to visit on the same day--May 29th--because if we simply click throughout the week, it won't bump the day she lost Zoë from that section of the dashboard. I am writing this now to give us time to spread the word. Take the graphic I created and place it on your own blog. Don't worry--I'll remind you to click that day.We need 2,350 people to visit Our Own Creation on May 29th. We need 1,785 people visit Sweet Zoë.



The day that Allison lost Zoë is forever marked her "best day ever" on Wordpress because it is the day that the most people visited her blog. For her own emotional well-being, she needs this post to be taken off her blog dashboard. The way to do that is to create a new record for visits to her blog.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey There! Looks like you are super close to having your baby! That is so exciting! I hope my IUI was as successful as yours was!

Congrats!

Unknown said...

I clicked on both! Thanks for doing this... that is so sweet of you.

HereWeGoAJen said...

I double clicked. :)