Thursday, January 24, 2008

Work

Ever Had a day like this?

I have been this angry this week - but thanks for the good thoughts, prayers, vibes, and whatever else - I seem to be out of my funk! I really thought, for a while, there was going to be causalities.

Please , if you haven't yet, Stop by JJ's blog, she received another craptastic BFN - and I am just heart broken for them.

p-word mentioned
I have noticed today that my belly is shifting shapes. I noticed it because I have been wearing the same maternity pants with over the belly paneling, this paneling is bothernig my belly yesterdsay and more so today. I am glad that I ordered some under the belly panels from j.cpe.nneys. I hope they provide more comfort.

I am still waiting for the MFM Dr's office to call me for an appointment. (because I REALLY would like an U/S - mainly - and to ease some of my anxiety a little longer)

I am starting to feel more frequent, stronger movements. I am still unsure if it is "kicks". I do however believe that I was kicked in the lower ribs 2 times monday. The first one caught me off guard the second happened and I thought maybe, just maybe it is the lil mini in there preforming. I have seemed to have gained 1.5 more lbs. (total of 6.5lbs) I hope this is ok. I haven't increased my eatting. Maybe I need more exercise.

Well, I am off to the keys for the weekend.

17 comments:

sara said...

Hey girl...just sent you an email before I saw this post. Hope all is well for you guys. It's frustrating while you're waiting for appointments. I have my next preconceptual visit with my MFM group next Wednesday and are eagerly awaiting to hear what they say as to how many embryos we should transfer for our first IVF. Anyways...talk to ya soon...I'm off to make dinner. My hubby wanted more spinach mushroom manicotti..so that's what he'll get. I work 16 hours tomorrow so I'll miss our friday night dinner out so at least he'll have left overs!

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a wonderful time this weekend!!!

I forwarded that video to just about everyone I know. I am fully expecting to have a moment like that at work before too long (probably a moment similar to the man that jumped across the desk).

Tell the OB to get on the ball with contacting the MFM!!!

Have I mentioned lately just how excited I am that Mini Vann is making her/his presence known? Woo Hoo!!!!

RBandRC said...

If it makes you feel any better, I've been pissed at every thing and every one at work lately. I told G today that my obligatory niceness is about to wear off and I'm gonna lose it on someone soon. ARGH!

Have fun this weekend! How neat that you can feel mini. I'm so looking forward to that. :)

Meghan said...

have SO much fun at the wedding. Enjoy the little vacay.

And how neat that you are starting to feel movements....that's just amazing

Cibele said...

Loved the video! I am glad that you are out of your funk. Have fun. I so want to be at keys this weekend... it is 1F today here in Kansas

Mel said...

hope your weekend is FABULOUS and next week is much better for you. =)
praise God for that kicking baby!!!

Searching said...

Have a great time!!

Rachel Inbar said...

The part with the cigarette had me laughing out loud, which is really rare for me :-)

Sorry you had a bad day at work. I hope you didn't smash any equipment ;-)

Anns said...

I'm loving the kicks though they're still sporadic - I can't wait 'til we can both feel them all the time... such comforts in life are priceless eh!

Katarina Jelly Beana said...

Work is work is work is work...bad weeks all around.

Hope the weekend rejuvinates you!

Katie said...

I am sorry that you have been having an angry week.

But it's so amazing that you are actually FEELING your little one move. I cannot WAIT for that!

Unknown said...

Enjoy your trip!

~Carrie said...

Thanks for the video link - I've sent it to a bunch of people. Hope next week is better for you.

It's so awesome that you are feeling movement!!

Natalie said...

Have a great weekend!

Rebecca said...

Loved the video...take it easy and try not to beat the shit out of your computer or anything else!

Janna said...

Hope you had a good weekend in the keys.

Not that I know much about gaining weight during pregnancy, but I don't think 6.5 is too much.

Have a good week!!!

christina(apronstrings) said...

have a great trip. xoxoxo