- I missed the actual delurking day but, its a week long. So
- Coupons. It seems that the economic situation has way more people using coupons then before. I generally never noticed coupon users before. But, now going grocery shopping seems to take a little longer because of coupons. The cashiers are making sure the coupon is used correctly and the buyers are lingering in the isle more to make sure they are buying the correct thing. Then I watched a special on tv about food manufacturers are making the products look the same, but contain less contends. Peanut butter, chips, cleaning supplies and a few others were featured.
- Shoes. I went looking for new tennis shoes this weekend. Apparently, my feet have grown an extra size. I cannot get any of my tennis shoes on. I noticed that my ree.fs felt alittle tight but didn't think anything of it. Is this a side effect of pregnancy?I guess so, I did some googling and apparently this can happen ...Weird
- Met. I really think it is time for me to start back on my met. I have pro-longed it for a long time. I haven't been eating the greatest. While taking met, I will be held accountable more ( because i do not want to experience that met stomach thing) . Monday, I am going back n met. I think I do really need it. I have put back on 10 lbs in 3 months. Not good, not good at all. Speaking of eating and not diet friendly but yummy, easy, quick recipe:
Baked Parmesan Chicken:
1 1/4 cups Italian breadcrumbs, 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese, 1/2 cup mayonnaise, 1 teaspoon garlic salt, 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning, 8 chicken breast halves. Combine breadcrumbs and Parmesan. Mix together mayo, garlic salt, and poultry seasoning. Coat chicken with mayo mixture, then breadcrumb mixture. Bake at 425°F for 20 min.
- Weather. It is 48 degrees today with a high of 58. MAN I enjoy this weather every now and then.
- Daycare. I may have found a suitable daycare for when MT turns 1. It is close to my current condo. My husband found it. His co-workers wife has a daycare, she has been in daycare for over 30 yrs. She has grand kids. I talked to her on the phone and it was so much more friendly, warm and personal than the other daycare centers we had scheduled. We got to talking, she actually was the director for our church's daycare when I was in high school. Then we realized that we actually know each other by acquaintances. We never checked out the center before because they only took 1 yr old and up. She has discounts for law enforcement. The center is very accommodating. I am going to stop by in the next few months and check out the place. But right now, I feel at peace for the future if we have to have daycare when MT is 1. The jury is still out of he will need daycare.
- Tools. i was flipping the channels this weekend. I discovered this horribly bad reality show... has anyone else seen this? The show's premise is to take arrogant, dishonest men and make them husband material .... WOW ..really?
I feel like I need some topics to keep me busy, ya' know, while i am "working" and all. So here is your chance to ask me something you are interested in, thought you wanted to know or any other misc stuff that keeps your attention..