Stolen from my tag from fa.cebook
Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.
(To do this, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people, then click publish.)
1. I am intimidated by book start people. I am not book smart. I did what I had to in school to pass. School bored me.
2. My parents live in the same house/town that we lived in since I was 4yrs
3.I swore on my high school diploma that I would never move back to the same town i grew up in.
4. Uhm, I am a stones throw away from the town I grew up in, Basically the same town.
5. A Casual Dating Friend in college told me that he would never marry me. Now that casual friend is my Husband.
6. I still haven't learned never say never.
7. I have a crush on the new Apple phone
8. I have been working at the same company that hired me right out of college. In those 10 yrs, my hourly pay has increased by $5.69 a hour. That averages up to like $0.56 increase a yr.
9. I am not sure I will be able to think of 25 facts about me.
10. I am going through a very rough time trying to figure out what the next step is for our family in regards to working and daycare. My faith feels so small.
11. I never understood the "everything changes when you have a baby" cliche statement until I had a baby - it became less cliched.
12. I never knew what exhaustion really feels like, was until I had a baby.
13. I can curl my tongue and roll my r's
14. I have taught MT how to give kisses
15. I should be vacuuming while my dad has MT
16. I was mad at my husband when I sat down to type up this list, but I am no longer mad at him now.
17. When stressed out, I listen to music and dance in the computer room.
18. I was an extravert growing up. Now I am content being an introvert.
19. I do not like to swim in pools.
20. I need to find a church.
21. I wish I could work from home.
22. I wish money did grow on trees.
23. I have found great support through the Internet and I love that.
24. I do not have to wear glasses/contacts.
25. I am desperately searching for a new job
Have you don this yet, Wanna do it? You're Tagged