Are you still breastfeeding? We have gone 2 days w/o actually bf-ing. (i didn't realize this until I sat down to type this out) I am still pumping, but have cut it back to just once a day.
Once we established that I was able to provide milk, I decided that I would try and make it 3 months and then re-evaluate my situation. At 3 months, I decided that I would like to make it to his surgery. Now that his surgery is passed, we have 8+ teeth (i think he is getting the back molars now), I am working part time, he seems uninterested in it. So, all of this makes me think that my pumping days are numbered.
I wasn't sure how/when I would handle weaning at all. So we are just taking it day by day. If he is done bf-ing then that is how we will do it. So far, I do not feel like this is a "big " deal. I haven't gotten emotional about it. I am still pumping once a day. This has decreased my supply. I pump right before I go to bed. He is still not a huge fan of an all formula bottle. So, We are still putting some bm in his bottles/sippy cup to appease him while we have it.
Random tidbits of my brain:
- I am most certain I have a cyst on my left ovary at the moment. My . is late and it has been pretty timely the past several months of having one. There was some other changes about my body that makes me think that the PCOS symptoms are back in full swing. I am very bloated in the abdom. reigion and it is tender/sore to touch like in the other months with cysts. I am having that sharp jabbing pain. I feel that uncomfortableness that one feels when getting a cyst. I have gained about 10 lbs in this month, etc.. So I am starting back on my met. this week. It's a must. I saw the signs and tried to deny it ..but It's time I take action
- My anxiety is back, In full swing. I am not sure if this is a hormonal thing (connected to all the other PCOS changes I am feeling and finding with my body) or not. I get overwhelmed very easily some days. Or I just have crap for luck. It seems like some days everything happens all at once and I get overloaded. I get quite shakey and uneasy. Which makes me get more mad at myself for being uneasy and anxious and not just going with the flow.
- We are going to my inlaws this weekend. Things have settled down abit and we can no longer ignore his mom's calls and pleas to come have our "christmas". Trust me, I have used every excuse I can think of, but Now It's time to give a little.
- MT is getting to an age where i think he needs to be around children his age. Whenever we are around people with children, he just is fascinated by them. I need to find something like gymboree in our area that is not so expensive. Plus the gymboree in our area did not have a great turn out so they canceled it. I am starting to see the need to introduce other children to MT. He is more active now wants someone to interact with him. It is very fun.
- Life is getting much easier. Mt went through a little bit of a change. When we started adding in solids, it was very difficult couple of weeks to figure out what worked for him. I also blame alot of that on teething, surgery, my working part time, etc. There was a plethora of variables that could have made things more difficult. But, the other day, I noticed life didn't seem so hectic again. Everything just seemed to be fluid and flowy.
- With that said, MT seems to be changing up his sleeping habits again. We had a few rough weeks with that. I blame it on that 4 month sleep regression I read about. Ours started about 5.5 months though. It was not at exactly 4 months. It seems that now at almost 7.5 months it has worked itself out. Our nap situation is also changing. Some days, he just wants 2 naps during the day. Some days he wants 3. The third nap being a 30 min nap at 6:30pm. It was suggested to try keep him awake until 7pm and then put MT down for the night by 7pm every night and not let him have that 6:30pm nap that he wants. I have tried that for4 days in a row this past week and it does not work for us. The first night I did that, He took his usual 30 min nap and was back up ready to go. I left him in the bed until he just absolutely lost it. I spent about 1 hour calming him down. By 9:30pm, he was back in bed sleeping. The next night he was in bed by 7:15pm and woke up at midnight. The next day I was able to actually get him in bed by 7pm and he woke up at midnight and would not go back to sleep until 2, then woke up at 5am. I tried again yesterday and He just will not have any of it. So, for now, his bedtime will be 8-8:30pm with a 30 min nap sometime around 6- 6:45ish. With this, I know he will sleep until 7:15am ish. I don't know why I tried to get him to go to bed earlier. It was just a suggestion, I didn't have to try it, but I did.
- The interview I went on yesterday, was one of the worst interview I have ever done. Everything just felt off. The interviewer was asking all the wrong/negative questions. I don't know how to really explain it except, everything was just off and ackward. Too bad too because the location was completely prime.
- I came to work today with my shirt inside out ... My office mate noticed .... Yes, Really
- Just in, New Sheriff in Town: