- He has been out in public and I am starting to feel comfortable taking him places.
- I have packed him up and left the house by myself a total of 2 times. (I guess I do rely on E too much)
- I still have not figured out the best approach in leaving the house to run errands is. I am bottle feeding, I have ice packs to keep my milk cold and such We have a somewhat routine down. MT wakes up, change diaper, feed, play or talk to him or swing or floor gym time, sleep ... this cycle repeats itself about every 2.5-4 hours during the day. The rhetorical question is - When will I feel comfortable to feed him and change him in public. Right now we will change his diaper, feed him, make sure I have pumped, then head out, do our thing and rush back before the cycle has to start all over again.
- He has not had any crying fits longer than 10 minutes if that. He is genuinely a very happy and content baby.
- E and I have only had 2 yelling matches. They both were hormonal induced. I was at fault and quickly apologized. I had expectations that had not been verbalized and E is no mind reader. He told me that he expected more abuse from me - maybe I should do more ;)
- I meant to add moisturizing antibacterial soap to the most have list. It seems all I do is wash my hands these days.
It's all a work in progress - so much more to write but now i have to go wash laundry and make dinner .. back when I get more time. Of Course, Ill leave a picture (he is still wearing newborn outfits - but i swear he is changing and growing. I put him in 0-3 months, he drowns