Sunday, April 13, 2008

New Support

A few have asked when I will get the results back. I assume sometime Monday - Friday.



I was alittle nervous about the possibility of taking antibiotics and having to do the 3 hour gtt. After talking it through with E - my nerves have been calmed a bit (for now). Thank you for those that sent emails/comment about your concern. I have to keep reminding myself that I feel confident in my dr's and their care.



I was watching (way too much) tv this weekend and learned that juli.anne ho.ugh from d.anc.ing with the st.ars (dwts) has a brand new record out??? There is a video I linked to. She isn't 1/2 bad, not at all what i expected.



I went here yesterday because I found out they will do bra fittings. Oh was I in denial. The size was large ... I was in shock ..Poor girls had been stuffed in a bra 3 times smaller then the size needed! Whoops? I bought 2 new bra's in the right size. They were about 1/2 off each bra and the sales clerk had a $10 coupon from their flyer she let me use. I highly recommend this if you are in need of new under garments. I didn't realize how much better your back, shoulders, chest feel in a new one that is just your size!



My husband (and father) decided against putting the crib together this weekend. They told me not to worry they'd get it done and w/in a timely manner. SO I am not worrying about it anymore. It's up to them. I still need to find 4 wooden frames to hang up those elephant pics I bought on et.sy.



I do hope everyone one survived the weekend and is ready to start a new week. Thank you for your continued support.

21 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

I've only gone to one bra fitting and they told me I needed one two sizes smaller than I had been wearing. I tried one that size on and couldn't even fasten it. I decided that they were wrong and never went back there. I've been meaning to go somewhere else and try again.

lub said...

I got new bras a few weeks ago and hadn't put 2 and 2 together to determine that is why my shoulders no longer hurt! Anyhow- I am saying little prayers for you and your test results!!!

Unknown said...

I probably need to go do the bra fitting thing... I have been having some issues in my back around my bra line (one reason I got the snoogle) and my dr said some new bras may do me some good! Thanks for the tips!

Have a great rest of the weekend.

Adriane said...

God, I need a bra fitting. I think I'll go! I love et.sy - bet the pics are cute!

Dr. Grumbles said...

I have problems with bra fitting because I have a pretty extreme sway back. My size truly depends on the brand and how well it adjusts to the curving on my spine. bah - silly fashions!

Good luck with test results!

Kathy V said...

Well I am glad that things are still going well for you. Glad the bra fitting went well.

Anonymous said...

Oh I'm definitely going to have to get fitted!!! I know I'm not wearing the same size. Uh-oh.

Good for you for letting go of some of your worry. Know that you're still in my thoughts and prayers for good test results!

Geohde said...

Yes! When I went bra shopping recently, I had a very similar experience. I remember being vaguely horrified at just how huge things were going to get.

J

My_Herstory said...

Hiya Farah! Good luck with the results from your test!

the kids mom said...

I've been fitted too and found I was wearing a bra too big for me which is why it would always ride up in the back. I am definitely in need of some new bras that will last through this pregnancy, the ones from last time don't fit as well as I remember.

sara said...

Saying some prayers for excellent test results. I have been wondering myself if I need a new bra already. Maybe since I have small "girls" they have already grwon a size it seems! Glad you got some new comfy bras :-)

Jen said...

The bra fitting makes a huge difference! I hope your test results back soon and have the right answer! Your getting close!

Malloryn said...

I keep debating getting a bra fitting done. I'm glad the girls are happier now... good luck with the test results!

Jill Tice said...

I just wanted to let you know that I have been reading even though I haven't been commenting. I have just been exhausted lately with chasing a 3 year old and working way too many hours. :o(

I hope your test comes back all good. (I had to do the 3 hour test when I was pregnant with Buddy and am worried about this time around!) AND that you found some good bras. My chest is so small that I just wear sports bras. Sexy, eh?

Amy said...

Farah - I've had a fitting at the same store...I was SHOCKED when she said I needed a larger size and that what I had been wearing was causing all my back issues! I must have tried on a zillion different bras that day, but it was worth it!

Hope your test results come back good!

Kristen said...

I need to go to a bra fitting myself. I have easily gone up 2 cup sizes and my poor girls are in desperate need of more square footage.

Sending lots of good vibes for your results! XOXO

Mazzy said...

I bought Julianne Hough's songs and she is great!!! She's so pretty, it makes me sick.

Barb said...

Hi sweetie pea. I need to get that done as well. I think my poor girls are probably suffering a lot.

Good for a happy thing! :)

tryingin2007 said...

there is nothing like a comfy bra that actually fits! I'm already bustin' out of my new pg bras. yikes!

fingers crossed for good test results!

Morrisa said...

I would really like to get a professional bra fitting but I am scared of what they may tell me! I know I am wearing bras that are too small but for now I am in denial.

Anonymous said...

Bra fittings are THE BOMB!

Thanks for your comment today. I haven't been around much lately, but have still been praying for you.

**hugs**