Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Not a time to piss off Consumers

I know that this is the season for thankfulness but Right now I am so Mad at Target and their Big Bully Attempts ..I hate that Big Companies like Target can Bulldoze people .... In response to their big giant screw up over the Bri,tax car seats .. They must have sent everyone$25 egiftcards. This is part of a response I received:

"By redeeming this e-GiftCard, you acknowledge full satisfaction and release of any claims against Target relating to this pricing error.
As a valued guest, your business is very important to us. It’s our hope to be given the opportunity to serve you again as a Target.com guest."

I am freaking LIVID. I was not this mad when I found out that my order was canceled due to their incompetence and that they would not fulfill my order. But NOW, I feel like they are just being low balling A holes about it ... I am conflicted ....The $25 does not make it all better .... So by using the ecard I would be lying either way. It cannot make me fully satisfied .... In Fact, It adds insult to injury really ... Seriously Target Sucks In a Big way.... I already disliked their return policy to begin with .. now this .... Target should learn to treat their consumers with more respect than that

11 comments:

Happy Mommmy said...

I'm pissed too. I didn't get an email to tell my order was cancelled nor did I get a $25 eg-gift card. F*&% Target.

Thankful Terri said...

I hate Target----and there stupid return policy. Hang in there though. I am glad to see solid food works. I will keep that in mind for baby G.

Have a Safe and Happy Turkey day.
Watch the parade for me.. we moved recently and have not had cable yet.

HereWeGoAJen said...

I got the gift card too. I'm actually impressed that they did it on their own. I was going to send a strongly worded letter and I expected a gift card in response.

Geohde said...

The red circle boutique?

I haven't had any issue with them where I live, but I can totally see how that plain ole sux,

J

C said...

Sorry you're having such issues with them. I hate their return policy as well.

Polka Dot said...

Send them an e-mail! that's what I do every time a store pisses me off and you'll be surprised by how quickly they respond.

You don't have to threaten to blog or call the news or whatever - just let them know you've been a long time customer and how you feel about the gift card and the comments that were included with it.

You might be surprised by their response.

Or you might be ready to lob a turd bomb at them. Ya know ... either way.

Amanda said...

I already thought they sucked...now they're just proving it. Trying to buy you off with a gift card...whatever!

Cibele said...

I HATE TARGET ALSO...

Mazzy said...

I got the same email. Husband suggested I don't use it and see what crops up from all of this later.. I smell class action lawsuit!

Barb said...

That sucks. I didn't know about this at all.

Anonymous said...

people tried to take advantage of a scam KNOWING it was a scam. they are actually doing themselves a disservice by offering anything because it shows they take some blame (even though they technically shouldn't).

take the $25 and move on. there will be other companies in the future that may make mistakes for you to take advantage of. Good luck!