Thursday, August 2, 2007

10 things ....

tagged by Cibele I hereby give you 10 things I …

Hate: (in no particular order)

  1. Snakes (Just like Leah) - We drove over a snake one time in a car and i lifted my feet off the floorboard- that's how scared of them I am
  2. Being alone at night - I still have this little girl in me that panics- call me Fraidy Cat
  3. Beer - I really can not stand the taste of it at all
  4. Struggling with my weight
  5. Being Left out
  6. Assvice or Unsolicited assvice from people that I do not know or "think" they know me
  7. People who take advantage or abuse their privileges/power
  8. People with bad work ethics
  9. Failing anything or letting people down
  10. Jello - Any kind, Pudding or regular

Love (in no particular order)

  1. My husband - days w/o him, I am just uneasy - he has this wonderful calming effect on me - He also can have this NOT SO calming effect on me don't get me wrong
  2. Fountain Drinks
  3. Animals of all Kinds (except snakes)
  4. The Ocean
  5. Chic Flicks
  6. Fruity Alcoholic Beverages (sex on the beach and rum runners are my Fav)
  7. Collector B.arbie's - I know, I am sorry that many do not like ba.rbies, But I'm talking about the ones all "prettied up in Bob M.ackie, Caroline He.rrarra, Holid.ay Bar.bies.
  8. Taking Pictures (of fun people/scenery)
  9. The countries Greece,Italy and Australia - I have never been but an really drawn to these countries and Have all intentions of visiting them
  10. being Loved and accepted - the feeling of someone truly loving you for you - it one of the most amazing feelings/experiences you can have. Whether it be romantic or friendship, I just adore and relish this feeling

I tag Chicklet, FattyPants, Courtney, JKH, Trying2007 and all others that wish to join in that haven't already done so ... Tag your it

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Great list! I promise to fulfill my 'tagged' obligation over the weekend. :)

Hope you are doing well...

Dr. Grumbles said...

I love the part "animals of all kids (except snakes)"

LJ said...

Yup hate hate hate snakes and beer. Just not my bag, baby.