- I asked if we could just go ahead and do our 9 month well baby visit even though I wouldn't necessarily say I had a well baby.?! Instead of keeping my appointment for the 31st. She agreed to go ahead. He weighs 20lbs! This is an improvement because over the span of the Dr's appointments he had lost 3 lbs. But Managed to gain 2 back. This put him in the 45%. His height is at 28.5 inches - 30%. Head is 45 in in the 40%. Pretty consistent to his last set of stats. A few more inches and I will have to give up the infant Carrier. It's just so much more convenient for me.
- We discussed his hatred for formula again. Her cry is for me to get more formula/liquids in him. I have NO IDEA how to do this. I barely get 12-15 oz. She wants at least 20oz ... I asked about the next step formulas. She said if it was cheaper option, try them. It doesn't have all the same vitamins but it really isn't that much of a difference. I wasn't going for the cheaper approach. I was going to just try something different and see if that would help. She does not want me to introduce regular whole milk yet ... She also didn't like that we introduced yogurt to him at 6 months - When it was suggested to us by the other Dr in the practice .... I dunno. I have never put anything else but bm and formula in his bottles - Have you tried anything in the bottles?
- The eczema has gotten better in some spots, worse in others. She thinks we are doing a good job
- She does not think the screams"things I am referring to as ni.ght terrors" are related to his meds. It could be, "but it's very rare. It could be from the sickness, It could be his age and development" Night Terrors can start as early as 9 months. She begged me to continue the meds for 6 more days.
- His ears are clearing up. Not cleared up all the way. The nose drainage is related to the ears she thinks. There is no fluid in the lungs. I asked if I could let him sleep in an upright position in the swing or carseat because he cannot breathe - she said yes. She preferred the carseat
- Must.Learn.to.Use.Sippy.Cup .. Insert laugh here. I am trying
Since changing the time the med is administered, the Night terrors happen in the late afternoon nap or midnight. The past 2 nights, It's been Midnight. I am getting used to them. It's just a phase right?!
- I have added black beans (Huge new Fav), re fried beans w cheese melted over them, cut/peeled grapes, going to try chick peas soon.
Last weekend, the weather has been supremely gorgeous! So we have been taking advantage of it:
We put up a baby gate to keep said lil one out of cat food/litter box. Little did we know the stupid cats would not figure out how to jump over it .... took a week for them to figure this out ... OY!
I feel like there is more I wanted to jot down/remember but my mind these isn't working so well.