Monday, May 14, 2007

BaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAck

Things that are Back from vacation:
  • Me (had a great time .. more to come w/ pictures I hope)
  • a computer virus on my home computer
  • Good ol' AF - CD3 ( she came 1 day before that holiday we had on sunday - hope came crashing and burning)
  • My organic/no caffeine/no sugar/very little yeast Diet (this lifestyle is hard to maintain when you aren't the one preparing meals) and you should really take a picture when you tell people that you are eating like this ... you get the strangest looks

more to come ...

3 comments:

JJ said...

Glad you are back safe! Cant wait to see pics! Sorry about the virus and CD3-but happy you are doing well on the diet!

Baby Blues said...

Welcome back. Looking forward to photos. Wow, you're brave. I'm going caffeine-free, but I don't think I could survive going sugar-free. I'd be really crabby.

Kate said...

Vacations are the best! Welcome back!