Saturday, February 3, 2007

Therapy

I have been toying with the idea that I blog about "As My World Turns" for many months. I have been introduced to many blogs and they have inspired me for many times in my 30 years of being an alien on planet Earth. As like many on the Internet looking for advice and support, I too, am medically diagnosed as "Infertile". dun dun duuuun

My husband and I have been losing this battle of infertility for over 4 years now. I have seen many Infertility Blogs and Communities and I am envious of their support, so I decided that I am going to give this a whirl and see if It saves me money in therapy. (and little to no jail time - because hitting pregnant women is a felony)

Things that a reader may need to know: (or not need to know)

1- I have 2 cats which do not act like Cats at all but tend to be dog like and demanding
2- I live like 7 miles from where I grew up and where my parents are still living ( yes small town America)
3- I have a small family 1 younger sister who is studying to be a psychologist
4- My Husband is the oldest 1 of 8 - yes that's right folks ... they range for age 28-2.
5- There are many things else to post .. but lets start slow ... and see how it goes.

No comments: